Monday, September 12, 2005

I enjoyed myself alot recently...except for some really pitiful incidents..Coaching in ACES has always been fun, together with the kids..especially with the kids who are really nice and some of my favourite students..but for the 1st time, i cried over a participant..I don't mean to scare that very person but just that i wanted to explain things so much so that i feel too hurt and broke down in the end..If i really don't mind, why would i even bother to drop those tears..not even at my own house and just outside that event room..Nevertheless, my fellow friends is stil there to calm me down, i appreciate it alot but i'm really really very hurt...it's just like having 10 daggers pierced into your fragile heart. I asked myself, my mum didn't even do this to me, why must you..
And all those apologies coming from two mouths came fast but unexpected that day i broke down once again..but til today, i realise that only one is sincere...even the gift given to me..i appreciate it as there's this thoughts but if it's bought just for the sake of buying, i rather u save those money..i have been reflecting on myself this few days, i seriously don't went wrong, i found the wrong person to find the answer for me and i did get back part of what i thought was lost..As this blogs is being typed, tears are starting to come out...i really miss those good days, i wouldn't have put them in my heart if i really don't care for them..and right now, only one of them know my intentions and i'm hurt and disappointed.
Why tell me that nothing negative is going on when in your heart, you just had this feeling against or on me..i'm really really upset..why does it happen to me...what did i do wrong...

I really still wanna be your favourite coach..and no matter what,both of u is still my favourite students..as always...

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.