Thursday, September 22, 2005

Life is unpredictable..so much so that we won't what tomorrow has for us..It's always a blessing that we are able to live til to see tml sun, or even the moon. Yet, there's always some people who are always grumbling and complaining. Although it's mostly a qualities of a small group of females, he, an average man, yet behave and possess such qualities. I mean, cmon, why be like that. Badmouthing people won't do you good, neither denying what you do will do u any good either. Friends are leaving you, bad impression of you are falling on you..ask youself..WHY!! Well, you appear to be helping me but as much as i can see, u are not helping me much..Lies after Lies expose you to be cornered, let's assume no one tells me what happen, i would have guess it, maybe not sooner but later. But why do this to me? Just because i did something that doesn't really make u happy? or just because you are jealous of me? Cmon, U have taken away what used to be part of my life, u have taken away a person whom i mind alot and really care and dotes on. Yes, i agree initially i am hurt, to the extent or breaking down, yet, u still put up a fake front? I'm not sure as i'm not you. But why? Since you have taken away what's used to be a very part of my life, and i think the situation cannot be salvage, so be it. Go ahead and influence her! I don't give a damn. And i will never. Anything that you are going to do next time, be sure it's something good for i will never forget what u did to me, what kinda blow u gave me that i have to dealth it through fire and ice! One more time i ever see you do whatever u deem right, i'm not going to give whatever shit face to you and let me tell you, that's it!

Jon is coming back tml, i can't wait to pour all my woes to him. He's one that has a really 'big' listening ears and dear! i Miss him. I'm hooked on Maple and thanks to Shaoqi, and i really mean thanks. Now my holiday won't be so boring. Don and Mun Hoe's leaving..It's kinda pity and i'll feel lonely again. Weekdays is will always be lonely and i'll always wait for weekend impatiently in the future. Hopefully, i will feel alot better tml after i talk to Don. These few days, some kids really make my day..Xin Yi, Dana, Jie Rong, Deanna, Yunru..omg..too much to list..And of cos ShaoQi, needless to say..haha..Please teach me how to play Maple, Shaoqi! Well, after your PSLE of cos..Meanwhile, all the kids, please study hard!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.