Saturday, September 17, 2005

Finally my project is submitted...It's incomplete..afterall, i still didn't manage to put my heart onto it as i'm too bothered with things i mind too much..Too many things happen recently with me being dealth a great blow and series of consequences i have to bear..I know it's too heavy for me but yet, i have to bear it. Mood is starting to get better and picking up well, but nevertheless, i'm still kinda bothered. Someone once told me this - "A Rainbow Will appear After A Storm"..It make this phrase especially meaningful when it comes out from her..now, i still can't believe what's happen between us..i know i am currently in the storm and desperately awaiting for the rainbow to appear..but however, when the rainbow finally appear, i guess it would lack of one colour which i guess is the person who told me this phrase. I'm still sad for what happen after all, no one's at fault as it's all misunderstanding and miscommunication with ONE PERSON rubbing salt to my wound. Maybe that night i did scare her off but showing the weak side of me, and i do really feel bad and wanted to apologise. Sorry..let's hope things could be as before...

Yesterday i watch to catch a movie..it was the only time since don't know how many donkey years i get to relax myself..Tons and tons of projects, submission has exhaust me off my energy. Went to watch a movie at Suntec called "Cave". It's a very nice show i would say. Suppose to meet two more "BIG SHOTS", but in the end, both of them put aeroplane on me and Mun Hoe..Feeling abit frustrated!! Well...can't be helped. Had the best time of my life with Mun Hoe..He's so fun and nice..Mun Hoe is really a friend not to be missed..well, now that i am praising him too much..let's hope he don't float..are u floating now? Haha..

Bought a printer today..Yay!! Finally can print all my favourite guitar tabs..oh ya, we have a new movement..contact me soon people..Byee!

Please appear my in rainbow..please..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.