Thursday, July 20, 2006

Yea..it's been days since i last blogged. This will be the last time i'm blogging as a civilian i suppose. The next time i'm blogging as a civilian will be two years later. This week has no work. Basically, was just slacking and enjoying myself, of cos not forgetting to make final preparations for my army life.

Lots of things went through my head recent days. It's funny to think of it, i'm just going through what my friends are going through a year ago. Still remember that a year ago, it was me who consoled them, making them feel better from the Pre-NS syndrome. Now, it's the other way round. I've learnt alot abt the army life and i know it's not going to be easy but at the same time, not that bad either. I'm going to miss my family, miss my Dear, miss my friends, miss my sister, miss the freedom i had and wanted, miss my bed..but come to think of it, i'm going in to learn more things, things that i won't be able to learn anywhere else. I guess it can make me more independent, more decisive and also stronger (hopefully).

I'll be confined for 2 weeks. I really don't know how am i going to spend this 2 weeks. I seriously wonder how long will i take to adapt, how will the life inside be. I guess only i can tell myself that answer when i get in. And of cos, i have my own worries when i get in. I'm still worried for my Dear. Really hope she can take good care of herself. Have a proper 3 meals each day, sleep well whenever possible and stay happy most importantly. Don, while i'm not around, train yourself to 3rd job. Wait for my return. I'll be counting down everyday. I can't wait for 4th August to come.

It seems like i have to bring alot of things, but the list of things i have to pack seem so little..Argh..abit stress..I'm going to make sure my last night of civilian life before i go army is well spent..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.