Thursday, July 13, 2006

2 more days at UOB and i'm gone. Looking back, it's been quite a journey in my working life. Had its ups and downs. Never regretted working at UOb, i must say it's the best job i've ever taken. Though not of my interest, but the job scope and the people there has made everything so possible for me to enjoy working there.

27 March until 14 July - 3 months plus..i've learnt alot of things there. Know great people there and of cos some NOT SO GOOD people. I don't know what feeling will i bring with me on friday but all i can say is that i will miss that place. I may have said how much i dread going to work, but somehow, it holds quite alot of good memories for me. I'll miss it..

Had intended to make some sort of farewell stuff for the people there. But i ran out of ideas and simply just too lazy to do anything. Well, at least i have the thought, that's good enough right. Wahaha..well, have to understand cos i'm just experiencing the Pre-NS syndrome.

Today i heard what Dear told me. She told me about how she felt at work, it's somehow exactly how i felt for the past few weeks. But it's not going to hold a candle to hers. She will be staying for another year. I know it's going to be tough for her. One has to make the most out of it in order to make sure she does enjoy his/her work to a certain extent. Humans are selfish, they are selfish too. Can't expect everything to go your way. There's interesting people, though not ones who be compared to the ones who has left, but they sure can at the very least, make u feel work isn't just LIKE THAT. I'm only not there physically, that's what u always say to me.

I managed to rent a car for this Sat/Sun. Finally i can drive around. I can fetch her from sch, drive her around, bring my parents out. I'm looking forward to it.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.