Monday, July 03, 2006

Dear's at her best today..she woke up very early today. Met her up..i had actually wanted to pass the bookmark i made for her just before she left for school..but i have the eagerness to pass her asap. I can't wait to see what will be her reaction. Had wanted to give her, i wanted to go to that very bench. I like being there with her alone..but she wanted to go up. I gave her along the way. Smile appeared on her. I'm glad and happy. Good start..

Lunchtime came..heart's getting heavier..stomachache pestered me yet again. Don't know what wrong with this stomach..the moment i'm back to work, it creates trouble again. To think that i can actually tahan for 5 days in Malaysia. Weird stomach..wonder what's going to hapen when i enter NS.

Misunderstanding happen midway through work. Nothing serious but it's the 1st time i felt so useless. I'm already ok..I apologise for my sensitiveness.

Head back home with a heavy heart and painful head. Bought a water bottle for Dear which i wanted to get yesterday but didn't get the chance to. Reached home, and i was told the good news. Mummy's ok. I'm soooo happy to hear that. It's a very very very big boulder off my shoulder. I have been worrying for mummy for quite long. I'm really relieved to hear that she's alright.

Today is the 1st time i fetched Dear from school. The feeling was good. The only worrying thing is that it's hard on her to work and study at the same time. Imagine waking up early in the morning..started working from morning til evening and rushed off to work without much rest til late at night. Poor her..she really needs sleep and rest. Dear, be strong and if u do need a shoulder to lie on, mine is always around for u.

Don's has been maple hardcore recently..he's going to catch up with me soon. Jia You Donna!!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.