Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I feel so relieved...i realised alot of things today. All has been poured out, talked about and settled, well, more or less...Now there shouldn't be any obstacles. All has been cleared. I just want to enjoy, just like when things started out. There's things i must do, things i have to take note and things i should change abt myself.

I have to grow no matter what. Today is the last day i shall let myself be like that. I must eat like a pig and i know Dear's going to help me. Her bread was especially tasty. I love it. Today is the 1st time milo make me feel like vomiting. I wasn't feel comfortable for quite some time. The feeling of vomiting keep on coming on and off.

Didn't get to take photos again. She has been wearing nice clothes past few days. Disappointed but i know there will be chance again. Just now the taxi driver was taking to me about soccer. Had a nice chat with him about soccer - world cup. It's been so long since i had a nice chat about soccer to someone.

Last thing i want to say..i really love my Dear Dear.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.