Monday, July 17, 2006

Today we celebrated our 2nd month anniversary. I rented a car on sat. Drove her around and my parent too. I've never expect that i would be able to drive a like i like around. It's something i'm happy to do and i'm sure she does felt it that way too. It's the 1st time my mum sat on the car i drove.

Yesterday night was enjoyable. I somehow really really treasure the time that's left with her. It's seems like time's starting to pass very fast. Somehow i had the urge to stop the time from moving. I really hope that those happy memories will come back again and not just flashed back on my mind. 2 months has passed. It's wonderful to see how time actually flies. We've been through alot, be it good or bad, but i'm sure, whatever has happened so far is for the better of the future - a future that both of us want and are working towards.

Today we went to watch Re-cycle which's a damn lousy movie. Afterwhich had a not do nice dinner at Pizza-hut before proceeding to PS to watch the Pirates of the Carribean. A very nice movie which lotsa funny scenes. Again, the time in the movie theater was very very enjoyable. I could see her smiling and laughing away, it just makes her look so sweet and cute. Aww...aren't i lucky.

Parted with her to met Don for supper. Hasn't seen this dude for a long time and found out quite some stuff about BMT in Tekong from him. Guess i'm just experiencing what they have gone through a year ago. I have to adapt to my new life. Certainly i'm not ready for it. I will miss my Dear, my family and the freedom i had. I wanted to spend more time with the new love that i've found 2 months ago. My family has already been with me for 20 years ++, but with Dear, it's ard 3 months or so..how i wish we could spend our days back then when we just got together again. There's alot of things i wanted to tell her, alot of things i wanted to do with her. She's committed to alot of things - work, teaching, study and so on..it's hard on her.

Few more days and i'm in. I really hope she can take care of herself. Hope she still remembers those naggy reminders that i gave her. I don't want her to tire herself. I know she will miss me, but i'll miss her as much as she does too. I'll be gone for 2 weeks only, wait patiently for my book out and while waiting, look at the photos we took, listen to the cd i burn for u, do the puzzle i bought for u and just remember the happy moments we had. Just keep thinking that i'll be back soon and i'm only not there for u physically. Wait for me..i love you..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.