Sunday, July 02, 2006

No one can have the best of both worlds. Even if one could, he/she has to work doubly hard. Nothing comes free without u putting effort into it. That applies to me. I've sorted out. My life is already in plan. My life is already good..near to perfect. I've got a family who cared for me, i've got a gf who loves me, i have got friends who's there for me too..I shall move on..get on with life..take a step at a time...look forward..

She's there wherever i need her. At least she showed it to me today. I'm so happy when i received that call. But i want her to know that i really really don't want her to hide anything from me. Even u are pissed with me, even u miss me, even u are simply just feel like talking or telling me things, just let me know. Now i know she'll be there no matter what. Just like many others who's willing to do the same. Thanks Don...Thanks sis...Thank Dear

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.