Thursday, July 06, 2006

Alright..i'm back to blog about my graduation ceremony..Had to wake up early because the ceremony starts at 9pm. I didn't had enough sleep, so did Dear. Both of us had late night yesterday. I had to wear this white long sleeve shirt that looked so rugged. I was frustrated because i wanted to look my best at this very day. Not only because it's my graduation ceremony but also because Dear's wearing nicely. Mum went with me, luckily, my dad didn't follow. He doesn't like this kind of function - but still he's happy that i've graduated!

Wanted to take a cab. Singapore cabbies seems to be extinct at the morning hour. Already raining, i still can't get any cab anywhere. Dialled 2 taxi operators, both had no taxi available. Damn..no choice and so we squeeze onto the LRt and MRT. Reached than just in time and so the graduation started. When i was about to went on stage, i was kinda happy. Happy that the two woman i love most in the world is going to witness this very moment. It makes the whole thing rather special for me, really special. Another thing that makes me happy is that i can see that mum and Dear are getting along so well.

Had a yummy lunch at Yuki sushi. Actually had wanted to sing KBOX after lunch but found out thjat it's not really worth. Mum say she's going to have sushi again on Sat and we are going to sing KBox on sunday. I really wanted to go KBox. I wanted to see how is it like. I want to sing, although my voice sux. Hope Dear can stay my hse again on Sat. I want to spend all the time in the world with her before i get enlisted. Sad to say this but there's only around 14 days left..sob..

-- i put you above everyone else --

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.