Monday, March 09, 2009

Sick-to Be

I feel so tired. I think i must cut down on going out so often. Mum's complaining i'm treating home like hotel and that she's going to charge me by room rates soon. I'm beginning to fall sick, probably due to the late nights i'm having.

I'll be alone at home from 8 Apr to 10 Apr. Anyone want to come my house and havoc? I'm having the whole house to myself. Wahaa..perhaps steamboat or mahjong?

I was browsing through my folders and i realised i have near 40 movies not watched yet. I think i will need one week or even more to complete all the movies. Being a vivid movie-lover, i basically love movies, no matter what genre they belong to. Sometimes, it feels good to have someone sharing the same interest as you. Because it's always nice talking and sharing what you know and like with someone who likes them as well...

I'm high on the 'Street Fighter' games again after that particular visit with Donna. He even suggested we go on a game marathon. I felt as though i'm back to the age whereby 'Street Fighters' and 'Power Rangers' lived my life together with me. That's insane but fun..

Oasis is coming to Singapore. But their tickets is so expensive. I won't pay $88 because it's not shiok having to stand somewhere far away. I'm targeting the $158 ticket. Anyone?

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.