Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Anti-Vista

When Windows Vista was released early 2007, 5 years after the production of Windows XP, i was the least interested in it. Because then, i'm still enjoy my new computer installed with Windows XP. To me, XP is already considered an evolution given the fact that i was using Windows 98 previously, skipping Windows 2000. When Vista was released, there were so much hoo-haa over it. Negatives comments, feedbacks and reviews hit the forums and all over the world. Then Early 2007, Singapore still aren't 'high' on Windows Vista. Gradually, new laptops and desktops were installed with this Operating System.

Until recently, my friend tried influencing me. I never believe in Windows Vista after hearing so much stories on how bad Vista actually is. The incompatibility of softwares during its initial stage of introduction even turns me off completely. At last, after nearly 2 years, i gave in. Much worse, he installed the 64-bit version. He changed my mindset on how i viewed Vista. Although i still had my fair share of doubts, i gave in.

I obviously regretted my choice and right now, after being such a avid Windows XP user, i totally couldn't get used to this stupid Windows Vista, apart from its interface, basically nothing is BETTER than XP. I want my XP back but everything is too late. Softwares have been instaleld, backups has been restored. Guess it's either a do or die situation for me.

And guys, i completely LOST your blog links. So go tag on my tagboard with your blog's URL address. If you are afraid of anyone else knowing, do pass me your blog URL address when you see me online. Thank You..I still very much needs my daily dosage of blog hopping...

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.