Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Prank Call by Gay

Ever receive a particularly weird or irritating call? I wouldn't even categorise that kind of calls under prank call, all because that very person knows my name.

Somehow, some way, someone got hold of my number. Most probably thanks to some inconsiderate people. But anyway, that's beside the point. My first time receiving such horrible and goose-bumping call.

It all started on Monday, night, at around 11 plus. My phone rang at such usual hour. The number was unfamiliar. I answered. The other side was a voice of a guy. His strong Malaysian mandarin accent turns me off, plus the way he sounds has the typical essence of how any GAY would sound like. First sentence he spoke to me, "Hello, Kelvin ah". It feels weird when you are speaking to a person who claims that he knows you just because he knows your name, yet on the otherhand, i know nuts about him.

Not wanting to sound rude, i politely ask him who is he and if i do know him. He didn't answered my question. What comes after was bombardment of questions which i wouldn't expected. The conversation are as follows, roughly:

-(after that hi)-

Me: Who are you? Sorry, but do i know you?

Gay: So how have you been?

Me: Fine, but who are you?

Gay: Oh, what are you doing now? Working or studying?

Me: (sounded abit pissed already but still not wanting to sound i am) Both. Why you keep asking me these questions? Do i know you?

Gay: Aiyah, i am your friend la...you will know who am i some day de la. So what are you doing now?

Me: (Now this totally turns me off) I seldom talk to people whom i don't know.

Gay: Wah, you work and study, not tired meh?

-(everything went on and all he said was questions about me and simply nothing but me) -

I ended the whole conversation feeling eerie. How could someone who knew my name and yet i couldn't figure out who is he. Worse of all, he sounds as though he's trying to know me.

The next day, he called again. I ended the call abruptly. I told myself, the next time he called me, i'm going to swear and curse at him. I told my colleagues the experience. They demand i give them the number. I gave them, and when they called, they realised it's the number of a company. Who the hell would work at near midnight using company phone to make such stupid calls.

That guy seriously..must be a GAY.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.