Wednesday, March 04, 2009

My First NATAS

At last, first NATAS of the year is history. First time full involvement in NATAS was no joke. Indeed it wasn't an easy one but neither as tough as i thought. Sales seems pretty slow, most probably because of the bad times. But then again, the queue outside seems to be ever so long. I've entertained enquiries after enquiries. I've even seen the weirdest thing of all. I experienced the awesome power of some aunties and sometimes, it really makes me think why some people bothered to queue so long and pay $3 into this fair and head for the exit with NOTHING.

Studies is tough. I feel the stress. Deadlines after deadlines haunting me. The real test of full time work and part time studies is here. Plus the fact that i'm still bothered by so many other things, both necessary and unnecessary.

I realise music is still one of the best thing on Earth. It's like a magical pill that works wonder to my emotional self. I swear i could sit down, relaxed on an inclined rocking chair, listening to my favourite music (rock on) on surround sound home theater system blasting, pacing my heartbeat and feeling my body as it plays....this shall be life...

I watched 'He's just not that into you' on Tuesday. It's a nice movie, full of truths. It makes me feels happy that i'm single and i want to be like that, at least for now. Although i still can't believe what i've lost, but then again, i gained something in the process. It's a long healing process, nobody could predict anything, not even myself. Let natures takes its course...times seems to be your best friend and worst enemy.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.