Sunday, May 22, 2005

Yesterday was one of my worst clubbing experience..well, i can say it's a disappointing night..Day started off badly, because of my cough..luckily, the rain saved me...dun need to go gym..if not i'll be dying..Recently, alot of games have been installed in my pc, haha, i won't be so bored again..Nights falls and i went to meet Donovan and Jon..We went to eat den we went to ChinaBlack to buy our tickets and get our chop..Den i and jon and Kelvin(other friend of mine with the same name as me) went to watch soccer..The match was nice man!! but turn out to be a disappointing one..Man utd has 101 reasons to win!! But just because of that stupid penalty Shoot-out..Haiz!! Den the night was made more disappointing when we have to queue more than an hour just to get back into Chinablack..OMG!! FRustrating night! When it's finally our turn to go in, i was filled with excitement only for it to turn into disappointment yet again. The musix inside there sux...Guys that behaved like wolves are all around me..i was all "dead"

After clubbing at 4am, we went to macdonald to chill outall the way until 6am den we went to temple. I pray for my health and my family, hopefully things will turn out better..Feeling shagged, went back home den shower, online for a while den sleep..Halfway through, i felt terrible again..coughing and having difficulty breathing...I went to see doctor desperately den went home and eat the medicine..den here i am typing..not feeling tired..Well, i'll sleep later, once i update my game..hehe

Trust me---CHINABLACK SUX!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.