Monday, May 16, 2005

Went gym yesterday..this time i did quite heavily..and i know my dream is coming..haha..I'm starting to gain weight ( despite still having cough )..I can see some muscles within my body..haha..that's good..den after that, went to eat the long-awaited lunch with don - Kway Chap! YUMMY! Den i rushed home and change, met kelvin and his bro, den we went to watch movie..Guess who i saw, my secondary sch classmate...a female..sooooooo long nv seen her already, it's been a long time..well, those were the days........ sob sob

After that on my way home, mildred called me...den we chatted for a while...so happy...that girl ah, like forget me like that, sooo long nv contact already...sms her she also nv reply..haha..den she called me again later den we chatted for a while...life's good for her, and i suppose for some of my other former classmates..

Today i went to work as usual, still with a heavy mood, feeling tired..but i saw something which reminds me of a sad incident ( well, i'm not going to mention it...yet again). Work was no good ever possible if not for Daniel. My best pal in the construction site, if not for him, i would still be in Dying state! Den i went back home without meeting don. I'm worried for my mum...pls! Dun worry and be happy. I dun wan u to be sad..u are my dearest kin and i will do my best possible to keep u happy. Stay healthy Mum!

u are always with me...and so am i to u

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.