Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Today was quite a great day..haha...1st day of work in the week....Got MC yesterday and went out with my friend - kelvin..Yesterday morning i went to market with my mum...it's been a long time since i last went to the market with my mum, all those memories...hmm...quite nice...who says marketing can't be fun...haha..den went around the market with my mum, had breakfast...haven had such a good morning for quite a long time..After that i went to meet kelvin and watch Initial D Stage 3, although it's in jap, i'm still able to understand...it's sooo nice man, i just can't wait for the movie to come out. After that, i went back home and get ready to go out with Kelvin. We went to the coffeeshop and saw one idiot (well, let's not mention). Afterwards, we went to his workplace and den proceed on to look for my bag in bugis. Finally, found a bag that i like very much, but it's kinda ex...den went sim lim to look for speakers..found out there's alot of things i wanna buy, but broke..Waiting for my next pay..

Today work was slack, basically i was doing nothing the whole day...just counting down to 5pm..haha..although Daniel wasn't around, i manage to keep myself occupied by doing small stuff and stupid stuff..haha..Later there's gonna be a long awaited match - AC Milan VS Liverpool...I supported both clubs but i betted on liverpool to win..haha..I just can't wait man...2:30am...start counting down.....

Way to go....

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.