Friday, May 20, 2005

Cough Cough Cough...haiz! yet again...i'm coughing again...i was thinking of going to see doctor but afraid that i cannot be on medication regularly cos i have to go work...when should i really go see doctor? Alot of people ask me to go see doctor as soon as possible, don't u pple think i want? But what if i really seen and i have to go work or sch, the medicine makes me drowsy...real real drowsy..! Well, come sunday and i'll see...

Today is the last day i see Daniel, kinda saddening..Our last day together din started off well and end boring-ly also...i kinda feel abit emotional..He's been a great great guy..and i admire him alot..well, there'll be a day when we parted..at least i know, i made another good friend..

My day sux big time today...have lotsa troubles that has becomes secrets for me...I'm not the past who can pour out my sorrows...It's difficult to find someones who listens...maybe there is but i dunno what to say or how to put it...so let's get this tide over as soon as possible..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.