Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Today was kinda tiring...Morning started off badly, my cough is back...and much more worse the previous days..Was coughing all the way until afternoon..My ear also hurts becos of the infection..abit swollen...Daniel turn up late today, i tot he din come for work, and i was thinking - If he din come for work, what should i do..I am totally lost man..if he din turn up, i really dunno what to do, cos he's the only person i can talk to during work and get along well enough i suppose..Luckily, the foreman today work half day, i was so happy...haha...world to myself...

I went shopping for a while with Daniel after lunch, bought Teens magazine becos got TWINS!!! haha...omg!! they are so cute, my heart's melting..can u hear the sizzling sound? haha...den the whole afternoob was slacking around...when i found out Daniel have to go on course next week, i turn very disappointed, suddenly my heart become too heavy...i felt abit sad...what's gonna happen to me if he's not around at work next week...just me and that foreman...i can't imagine what will happen..he consoled me, i consoled myself and my mum consoled me when i reach home...well, left a few more days...i'll try and tahan

My sch timetable for the next years sucks! Everyday have to go sch...some course dun need to go sch everyday..Furthermore, i have to go sch early morning everyday...wah...sian...how am i going to survive...PRay for the better man! When i told sis my situation today, she was so concerned...i was kinda touched...thanks for the concern sis...rest assured everything's gonna be ok

I shall be strong

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.