Monday, May 30, 2005

Finally, sch starts...Was kinda expecting it. School life is just so relax and carefree..Haha..Knowing 'Squirtle' would be my lecturer..This year is quite a good year i guess, my lecturers are good..Glad to see some of my classmates again..Today was kinda slack, miss school food also...hmm....din know sch can be so fun....oops...did i say fun? DUH!

Past few days was great. Finally finish my attachment..Don came to overnight at my house on Friday. That's the 1st time i ate soooo full, or i should say one of the few times bah. Den he watched his anime and i played my own game. That night, we din manage to 'Open Ceremony'..becos we are feeling kinda tired and full, anyway, i wasn't feeling well..Saturday, went to sell my guitar for a damn stupid price. Feeling kinda bad and regretful but well, dun talk abt it..I'm gonna buy a new guitar man!!

On sunday i and Don went gym, afterwards, we went to buy shoes. He found his shoes which i feel that it's really quite nice..I bought my converse high cut shoes.. Like it alot..I also bought a Billabong bag..It's been so long since i spend so much money, Shopping can be SOOO fun!! haha...Die man, spend too much already..Oh ya, i also bought Speakers from the creative fair on Sat. Finally, i can enjoy the sounds from both left and right speakers..haha..which i previously being deprived of.

Tml will be going to site, well, look forward to it..and also to this SAT!! Come fast!!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.