Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Wow...finally got to post my blog again..it's so laggy and i tried and tried..Yesterday was quite ok...after my drivin, i went to play blowing..1st time i'm learning how to spin that heavy bowling ball..haha...still not pro yet but still can hit down those pins la..quite fun...but initially, the mood will abit spoilt by this ugly idiot..i was wanting to key in the names for me and my friends den he was sitting down there, not having the intention to give up the seat..so i ask him to excuse me..in the end he stand up and stare at me while i was keying the names..he eyes was somehow gonna pop out..just feel like slapping his face..acting ah beng..pathetic..but lucky, we played some nice games..den went home to chiong GB...SUX MAN!

Today actually wanted to see doctor but didn't..cos woke up late den wehn i reach there..the waiting time was 2 hrs and 7 mins..WTH!! see one doctor have to wait that long, so i give up and went to sch and collect my stuff den went to jurong...discuss recipes..my favourite..haha..den i went for driving
Driving today was tiring man..the crank course make my left legs ache...and my leg actually went numb during the session..wah!! fierce man the lesson..but i still manage to learn how to drive through the course...it was raining while i was driving..quite shiok..haha..later got match...gonna stay up late and support LIVERPOOL!!

it's freezing..who can hug me?

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.