Sunday, April 24, 2005

It's been so long since i last posted...i was just waiting for weekend..Friday was the day i'm waiting for...den i waited for 5pm to come!! Den it came! haha...finally...one week of stupid attachment ended..but hai...5 more weeks to go..but who cares...i just wanna enjoy my weekend..

I went to meet donovan and den went to my house...somehow i was feeling kinda relaxed..after all, it's always good to be someone you are comfortable with - friends!! haha..den i and donovan went to eat my favourite - Teppanyaki..Hmm, so sastifying..den we went for the chalet le..but on my way there, my cough was pestering my non-stop...so sian..all the way until sat sia...chalet was kinda boring..abit disappointed bah

Saturday came and we went to watch movie..a weird movie called - infection..i wouldn't recommend it to any nurse or doctor to watch this pathetic movie though..Today i went to gym with donovan and gavian..den we play table tennis..it's been sooo long since i played table tennis...had fun..den i went to walk around..

Tml have to work...hopefully weekend come again faster

Is Life Suppose To Be Like That? Or Better? Or Worse

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.