Wednesday, April 20, 2005

My mood is starting to pick up...getting alot better...thanks to all my friends out there...who help me, console me, advice, cheer up...thanks gavian, ali and sis especially..not forgetting my cousin too..today was quite good because i went to site...but morning sux...i reached too early...end up being alone one hour...luckily...i got my sis with me...as in sms..haha..thanks sis

After that...i started 'working'..on site, i'm either walking around the site or just sit inside the air-conditioned container...everything was so relaxed...i feel alot better on site den inside that stupid boring office...summore the site is nearer to my house...yay...can sleep late..but i still have to go back office someday...sian....anyway, who cares...i live for tml what..haha...so far everything is good except for my cough...it's been weeks and i have still not recovered but the medicine my mum bought was abit effective bah i would say...

really touched by what my mum did for me...even though she's abit unwell, she still takes good care of me...console me...love my mum forever!

without you...i can't live

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.