Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Hey people...the song u are listening to now, i highly recommend it to u guys..it's called 'Pieces' by Sum 41. If u do not have the song, please message me in Msn Messenger den i'll send u..It's a nice nice song man..

I slept at 5am today...watched two stupid soccer matches..i just can't believe that chelsea could last so long..anyway, i doubt they would win the champions league trophy. Went to school today skipping my meidication and knowing there will be some kinda consequences and it does...haiz...When in school, i went to take back my stuff and glad to know my name were not in the boards..I'm in Year 3 Finally..WOOHOO!!

Today i will just enjoy myself..and do take care because the weather this few days is freeking scary..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.