Friday, April 15, 2005

It seems that i seldom post my blog...i discover not much people view my blog..haha...sob sob..haha..
Days seems to be getting better...really starting to enjoy these few days...if not no chance le...cos attachment coming soon..Zouk on Wednesday night was cool...so shiok...haha...that's the time i really feel that i drink a little too much...wasn't walking properly..but i really enjoyed myself...thanks to the company of my friends and alot of pple out there...

Woke up at 3pm on Thursday...i was sooo tired man...den went for the agency meeting...den just now went to gym and play pool with jon and don..Suddenly, i feel that that's what i needed...friends and enjoyment...Today driving lessons was kinda sux...can't concentrate leh...dunno why...

I'm now in dilemna...shld i get a good electric guitar and give the pedal up? or should i get a normal electric guitar and the pedal...Stress...oh ya...pple reading this blog, i need your help to help me sell my Samick Guitar...pls do help me...for details..just message me..Wink!

so far yet ao near.........


0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.