Wednesday, April 27, 2005

I din expect today to be such a disappointing day...i expect today to be like tml, but haiz...Yesterday was so good, i work and slack like hell, den went back exercise and den watch tv and eat dinner..den went to sleep cos feeling abit uncomfortable...but today sux!!! I actually got back to UBI - the place i work initially and i hated it alot!! The aunties there sux and worse of all, i'm all alone and lonely..i was very down, feeling very very down...den my friends console me...haiz...somehow i am feeling better...but tml i am in for it...one auntie down there is surely gonne gimme a hard time..ass man! I just pray this whole attachment faster finish..

Next tuesday i am going request from my lady boss that i wanna go to the site...hopefully can!!! People reading this blog...pray for me...oh ya, pray for my good health also! Recently, i got back my sickness again..haiz...sian...get well soon sis...

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.