Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Random

It's like tons of work piled up. The fact that NATAS Fair is coming ain't helping. Calls comes in one after another, endless. I like the fact that i'm busy at work, because it simply makes time pass faster, at the same time, u get a little stressed, but that is what spurs me on.

But in terms of academics, i think i'm starting to fail and lose myself. No longer i find myself able to study the way i loved to. No longer i find myself having the enthusiasm to drill the textbook into my head. Exam's next week, i'm still nowhere to be seen at the halfway line. I need to buck up...and motivation...anyone?

Celebrated two birthdays over the weekend. Photos soon!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.