Thursday, August 20, 2009

Pissed...

I'm super pissed at the fact that especially when i'm running my game, my computer would shuts down on its own. It's still a fairly new computer, and a rather good one even. The fact that it fails me at certain point each time my computer is on disappoints me more than it actually pissed me.

I invested so much in this computer system, only hoping for this particular system to run as smoothly as possible. So what now, i'm faced with a near useless laptop and a 'going to spoil' computer, which means, i probably have to pound in more money just to ensure i get the hope of getting either a new notebook or having my desktop to run smoothly again.

It's either the power supply or the ram or the graphics card or everything altogether. Dammit...a hole in my pocket, yet again. Not excluding the trouble of fixing it or rather, getting my friend to fix it for me...

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.