Thursday, August 06, 2009

HeartAches, HeartBreak....

What's the most hurtful thing that can happen? Usually, the most hurtful thing isn't physical, but emotional or mentally. I realised that not too long ago. Relationship bring one of the worst pain to one.

I never thought it would be my turn, and when it's my turn, it turned hell for me. But since i endured that period of down, i decided that nothing tougher can hit me. But i was wrong. Come to think of it....
Who was there for me when i was young?
Who was there for me when i needed someone?
Who was there for me when i endured what i thought is the toughest part of my life?
Who was there for me when i had happy things to share?
There's only one person i can think of, my mother. Sometimes, we shared our heart, divide our love so much that we neglect those who constantly showered us with love. But come to think of it, those who really loves you, are the ones who share your pain with you, and not the only who bring you pain.

I often thought, what would happen if my mother ever leaves me, the moment i wanted to think of it, i immediately distract myself, because, i couldn't hold myself to ponder any further for i know, i will be very affected.

Relationships are complicated. True feelings develop into kinship. Even husband and wife, boyfriend and girlfriend, the most stable relationship to me, will eventually develop into a special kinship, which, should be able to withstand almost every obstacles for if not, it won't last.

No point harping to someone who won't share that with you. I learnt my lesson. Hatred made me move on faster than expected. It's a painful process. But one very important lesson i learnt is...
Loving someone is easy
Maintain a relationship is difficult
Letting go of it is even more difficult

By letting go, it really make you see the whole picture which only people who truly let go understands and it might even be one of the wisest decision you've ever made....i'll just hope those who meant to be together to last, and those, who don't...letting do is probably the best solution of all......

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.