Saturday, August 01, 2009

Life's Full of Regrets

I remembered i once had a post, similarly, it's about regrets. I flashback that post, browse it through. I realised that in life, regrets are inevitable. Sometimes, we try to mend the hole, but no matter how hard we tried, the hole will never be patched back.

I had my fair share of regrets as well anyway. Most, i would just acknowledged it and smile it off, looking at the bright side of life. But for some, it remained a regret, probably will remain that way in time to come as well.

Events come and go in your life. Same goes for people. Some become your friends, some gradually became better friends, some's just aquaintances and some, they just disappear out of your life. I never know the real meaning of friends, until i reach my late teens. To me, then, friends became something from just a mere playmate to someone who's my soulmate, or probably more.

MiuMiu was the best pet i've ever owned. Till now, his death was sad. No matter how natural he died. He made me realised the word 'cute'. Then, when i first bought him, he was tiny, white and could barely opened in eyes. Barely half a year, he's struck with sickness. And slightly after a year, he parted. I suppose it's the end of his suffering, but i regretted not spending enough time with him. I wished i could play with him more, but no longer could i did.

Wonderful friend i once had. Till today, still just as wonderful. We were close before. Subsequently, i couldn't remember how things eventually gone fading...That was the friendship i truly cherished. I wouldn't blame anyone but myself for how things has changed. Yes, things changed. Humans changed. But i believe what can happened before, can happen again. Be it positively, or negatively. I hope i can find back the bond i once had with friends i cherish.


0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.