Monday, January 05, 2009

World Is So Unfair..

I'm so worried for MiuMiu right now. His left eye turned red and abit swollen. Fur around his left eyes started dropping and it's almost bare. Worse still, his unremovable lump grew even larger. I've no idea what to do now. I just hope the vet will be able to do something to do when i bring it to the vet soon.

*Hope nothing happens to MiuMiu, PRAY*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm still coughing and my fever keep coming back. I feel so choked, as though my airway is seriously being blocked. The medicine didn't help....i'm feeling so uncomfortable from the difficulty of breathing...ARGH!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was talking to my mother and found out more regarding the Bangkok fire accident. One of the victim, a Singaporean, in his 40s was burnt to death alive. Indeed it was sad, but what makes it even sadder is the fact that he is such a filial son. He's a single man. He refused to get married in fear that his wife might not be able to get along with his mum, causing unhappiness to his mum. He lived with his mum in a 5 room flat all along as his other two brothers were already married. And because he wanted to let his mum feel more comfortable, he went to renovate his whole 5 room flat.

I bet his mum must be utterly sad now...my deepest condolences....

I can't help but relive a quote which i chanced upon from a blog of my friend

"There are some people who left this world too early, but there are also some people who left this world too late"

"There are some people i wished is dead, but there are also some people whom i wish lived'

Life is so contradicting.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.