Sunday, January 18, 2009

Random

I have lots of post which i haven't been updating in on my blog. They will come as soon as i got all the photos and once i've got all the moodwhich is as follows:

MR Xmas Celebration
Xero4 Xmas Celebration
Countdown Celebration
Tribute to my hamsters (cos they deserve it)
The beginning of the end (you'll know what it is all about soon enough)

School finally started. And i reckon it's going to keep me company for a long run to come. Since i have much more free time in hand, i rather concentrate on studies, all because i heard it's tough. Somehow, all the lecturers who taught me for this trimester mention how tough the Murdoch programme is. So tough that there is a decent % of failure rate each year, and worse off, there is one year which i think was 2 batches before me which recorded a 100%. I almost got scared off my wits. I'm sure i need help, but among all my friends, not all if not, none took the kind of modules i'm taking. So i assuming i have to really depend on myself and strive harder to pass because juggling between studies and work is near hell to me.

Even though school's started and work's kind of accumulating, i managed to find time together with my buddies for some soccer action. Our first time playing street soccer yesterday. Good and bad. Good because it's fun, ultimate fun. It's been a long time since we last played soccer less the beach soccer of course. It's funny to see how Jon was excited each time the ball comes to him and he will struck up way up high. Bad is because Don's injured. Seriously, hope he will recover in time for 31st. Because i've given him the status 'indispensable' to the team.

Comes 31st, we will be playing our first cage match. Excited, really excited. I'm having thoughts to buy my 2nd pair of soccer shoes and of course, i'll make soccer a more regular activity among us.

Gonna make pineapple tarts today. Courtesy of ShuXia. She's indirectly helping me with it, so i hope i don't let her down, and more importantly, i don't make my wallet down. Haa

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.