Sunday, January 11, 2009

Random

2 movies down. Red Cliff 2 and Ong Bak 2. I seriously thought both's going to be nice. But it turned out that only Red Cliff 2 didn't disappoint me. Ong Bak 2 is a total flop. I somehow hope Ong Bak 3 is the continuation of what is being left off in Ong Bak 2. If not, it's going to make no sense.

Ever since Vicky brought us to Thai Express, i've been loving the food there. Yesterday we went there again. I'm so in love with the food my Bro and Don ordered - soft shell crab with black pepper glass noodles. Hmm...yummy..I'm going to eat it some day again!

Tomorrow at last, my school is going to start. Excited, and so looking forward to start...but at the same time, sad because i'm going school alone. Anyone wanna accompany me to School? Haa..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.