Friday, January 09, 2009

Random

At last, i'm starting to buy my CNY clothes. Bought my first CNY clothes today. I love it. Somehow, it gets abit tired to look myself in the mirror and realised i'm still the same like last year. Ever since i threw away that 'nerdy student' image when i was in Secondary 3 then proceed to that 'slacky poly student' image to finally now, it's a long few years. At last, i decided a mini makeover on my part. Also, i intend to make myself look a little different and of course, i will need time to achieve what i've intended to appear. I'll use CNY as a starting point.

I'm feeling so drowsy now, yet i don't want to sleep, because to me, the night is still young. Because i'm enjoying new stuff now. My new keyboard, my new games, my 'new' room and of course this new live messenger. The latest window messenger - Live Messenger version 2009 is super cool. The best feature would of course be the interface, followed by the favourite features whereby i can put those who's close and always chatting with me under that category. And and and, the animated display pictures. And it's only until today then i realised Windows Live has come up with some many other programme. Take for example their Mail, which allows you to get multiple email account into one mail - gmail, yahoo mail, hotmail etc. You need not log on to all three separately. Cool stuff isn't it. Wah, i'm all in for Windows right now. I'm going to change job and work for Microsoft soon!!''

I'm so looking forward to tonight!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On another hand, i can't help but laugh at the photos of the exposed Zhang Zi Yi and her fiance. He was trying to be intimate so much so that he stick his face on her butt. That photo made me laugh. I went on to read on some of the forums and found out she has a special tag on her - 'small boobs and no ass'. Come to think of it, does it all means no boobs = no popularity? Everyone seems to be expecting a hot actress or international superstar should have big boobs...so much so that some even insured their boobs for millions. Gosh...

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.