Wednesday, January 07, 2009

MiuMiu, Get Well Soon

MiuMiu almost killed himself last night. Luckily, i was awake. His growing lump got stuck in between the grill of the cage. I heard squeaks sounds and i knew something was not right. I rushed to the hamster cage and saw MiuMiu struggling. He was trying to break free. It's as though he's trying to tear part of his body away to free himself. I quickly woke my mum up. We tried to free him but at the same time, we were afraid we'll hurt him. As we watched and tried to figure out something, MiuMiu did something which made me feel hurt. He bit his own lump, hoping he could free himself. Seeing this, i feel like crying. I can literally understand his pain. I couldn't stand it and i tried my very best and thankfully, within a min, i got him freed safely. It was clear he was in a shock. Even Shoobing panic and was running all over MiuMiu the moment MiuMiu was freed. Poor MiuMiu, i really hope the vet will do something to his lump this time round. I'll make sure such event will not happen again. MiuMiu was still clearly in a state of shock this morning as he sits there motionless. Pray for MiuMiu to get well soon...

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.