Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Woohoo....Finally, The Strokes album is out. I've got all the 14 songs already!! They are cool and certainly more dynamic than ever. Natural Objection has chosen 2 songs to play. 1st one Jesus of Surburbia and the 2nd song is Song 2 which you are currently hearing now in my blog. Feeling excited over it. As it's always fun to go jamming around.

Went playing pool just now, and also watch movie. My interest for pool has certainly grown better and so is my skills...err...or maybe not..haa..no matter what, i was thinking of getting a cue stick in near future. So in i-pod Nano. I must get a full-time job right after i graduate.

Wednesday is my presentation..much are not done yet..going to chiong all the way tml..so meanwhile, shall slack and play..WOOHOO!!!!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.