Monday, January 02, 2006

HaPPY New Year All readers!! Haa, i know this came abit late, but i hasn't been able to find time to write a post until now. I've been enjoying, having fun and partying since New Year Eve..This time round, the New Year Eve countdown celebration and party was the best i ever been in my life. We chose a party which was organise by Zouk called Mambo Jambo.

That day, we went to Marina Square 1st. Had our dinner there and afterwards it's Andersens Ice Cream at Suntec City. That's where my cousin came to join in too. Order a Sundae 1st, afterwards came two bowl of big ice-cream. That's the free ice-cream that Jonathan claimed. I don't like the flavour so it was finished up by Jon, Don, Gav and my cousin. After that, we went to meet up with MunHoe. We went to City Hall Mrt station to meet MunHoe. That mrt was super crowded. Maybe's it's because it's New Year Eve. So met up with MunHoe, and the 6 of us proceed to Singapore Expo where the Party was held.

The moment we reached Singapore Expo, we found 7-11. So we started buying coke. For what u may ask, we intend to mix it with the Vodka that me and Donovan brought. Donovan brought 1/3 of vodka of that vodka bottle whereas i brought nearly 1/2. So we started mixing the drinks together and started drinking. Didn't realising that the 1st one is too strong, i started mixing the other two with my own accord. In the end, all 3 drinks turn out to be too strong. Some cannot take it, like Jonathan! Wahaha..as it was already 11pm, one hour after the party started, we played game to finish drinks fast. Jon joined us only for a few rounds and he quits as he couldn't take it anymore. His face tells us so (His face was as red as an apple, and i'm telling the truth). Then as we played, we drank and drank, until all the vodka was poured. Afterwards, Don couldn't tahan, so was MunHoe. We went toilet to wash up and then we proceed to the party area. While walking there, Gavian and me was busying drinking, still trying to finish up. I almost vommited and finally i threw that bit of drink away as i couldn't take it anymore. The reason why we drank before we went in is because we want to get abit high 1st before we started dancing.

So in we went and we started partying, i and Gavian were super high as both of us drank the most. Not long after, it's 10, 9, 8......3, 2, 1!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! Suddenly there was a high climax and everyone started sending sms and greeted each other. After dancing for a while more, we move to another spot as there ain't many people to dance with, especially pretty girls..wahaha..There were hunks and babes all around in that party with very very nice music. The music was the best thing in this whole party. Suddenly music stops. A few people started walking towards the platform and guess who it was. It's sheik Haikel ( don't know how to spell the name) and JAMIE YEO!! Wwow, jamie yeo is such a babe. So tall, yet so slim and pretty. A wonderful girl. After that, we continue partying and towards 3,4am, most of us started to get tired. Only Gavian and my cousin continue dancing and soon, it was 4am. The whole party ended and we proceed to the MRT to wait for the 1st train.

Boarded the 1st train at 6am, and then we went to ckk for breakfast before heading for head individually. Reached home near 8 plus, legs were aching from the excessive walking and dancing. Woke up at 4pm and then went to do my project, ARGH, i got lots sch work not done yet, doesn't have the mood to do it. Still manage to do abit before eating dinner - Chilli Crabs. My dad cooked Chilli Crabs today and it was superb. Then i joined Jon and Don for their dinner. We went Geylang to have Frogs legs Porridge. I used to eat before 2 years ago i we went around searching for it as i couldn't really remember the shop and street name, in the end, we couldn;t find it and settled for a frog leg porridge store. A sastifying meal at last..After that we went to look for a beancurd shop and while walking, we walked past the frog leg porridge shop which i visited 2 years ago..argh!! Haha, never mind, we'll eat it after Chinese New Year.

So we went to play pool before heading for supper and went home. This festive season certainly bind us together closer and i really enjoy my buddies company. Gavian has been MIA recently because of other commitment - wooing a girl!! Haha..i shall wish him all the best and if you are reading this, Don't be pessimistic and don't give up! Way to go!!

I also felt closer to my sis, ever since she came back from Hong Kong and when we last went out, We smsed each other everyday and i'm really glad to have her as my sis..Sibling forever

New year shall have new resolutions! Before i proceed, i shall read off the horoscope readings of mine for this year - Scorpio. My sis checked this for me.

Scorpio:

Wealth: I need to look after my own wallet as i most probably will be spending alot and it's better not to invest in anything.

Love life: If i manage to find my other one this year, our relationship will progress very fast and we'll be very close to each other. Telling her my troubled matters will also help improve the relationship.

Studies: Not bad, but just don;t panic during exams (Which i don't have! Mine is a project-based course, HOORAY)

Health: Health iasn't very good this year, checkups is recommended to prevent big sickness.

PS: Don't keep troubled matters to myself, must open up.

New Year Resolutions:

1. Graduate successfully this year. (Feburary!!!)
2. Taste of my 2nd love life. (1st one ain't enough to let me know what is love)
3. Having better relationship with my buddies, family and Sister. (I can't live without them)
4. Easier Army Life. (PES C, PES C, PES C)
5. Best Birthday Party in My Whole Life ( 21st Birthday leh )
6. Pass My Driving Test ( Pls God!!)
7. Be a better person! (I'm still growing, u know)
8. More money (this doesn't mean i want to make more money or strike lottery, but it means Saving of more money and Spending of less!)
9. Make a memorable birthday for my parents and hopefully my brother. (Past few years ain't interesting enough)
10. Go Hong Kong. (I want to go countries Beyond Thailand!!!!!)

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.