Friday, January 06, 2006

Today was extremely a good day. But it has a bad start...as i said a efw days ago to myself, i am determined to reach sch punctually. Today i failed. Felt bad about it, got influenced by my friend. It's still my fault. In the end, i only attended the 2nd lecture. Went to sch and surprised to see my classmate, Muz, going to class too..haa..I'm starting to get back to normal, mood getting better and lighter. Back to study mode, maybe abit more of gaming mode..Handed in an assignment today. I must say that my drawing is showing improvement, not that i'm shameless praising myself but i have always been poor at drawing and i'm just glad to see that it's improving. As usual, Practice makes PERFECT! How true can that be.

Went to Anne's house to hand her the assignment and get my pay and my buddies's pay for their behalf as they are slogging their life off in army. Finally, i richer than what i am a few weeks ago. But i know, i'm the kind of person who will make that bank balance go to its DANGER ZONE again. As one of my New Year Resolutions is to spend less and save more, i shall try to restrain and control, spending less on what is not necessary.

Here comes the best part of today, what makes me most happy. I'm so glad and happy to see my ex-classmate again. She left for Canada and study a few years ago, and i actually met her today on my way home just before i left Spanish Village (The place where my lady boss stayed and suprisingly, the place where my ex-classmate stays also). Almost couldn't regconise her, was kinda shocked when i saw her..The world is indeed very small.. Gave each other a small hug and started chatting away. Asking each other how's life, etc...She's has got her Degree and is currentlt working. Felt so happy for her and sincerly wish her all the best. Hope to meet up one day. Argh, she forget to sms me her number..Bad bad bad..shall msn her and pester her!!

When i reached CCK, banking in the cheque, rain started to pour, i was soaking wet, drenched like a soak chicken. Reached home and then chiong my maple le..wahha...Finally i level up! And finally bought my level 48 and 50 amour and weapon..but in the end, i left 60k only. From 2 million to 60k!! Oh, it's getting more and more difficult to play...=_=!! Nevertheless, i'm finding more fun in this game. Hmm....shall resume my game now..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.