Thursday, January 05, 2006

Recently, or i should say this year, is considered a bad start..often wondering to myself, is this going to be another bad year for me? 2005 is certainly one of my worst year in my life..i couldn't sleep at all on 2nd Jan. I slept at 5am, woke up at 6:30pm..i felt so troubled..Worry for my project, my studies, my future and my money..at wee hours of that time, i tried to browse through my mobile phone, one by one, all were assumed to be sleeping by then , until i broswe to Mildred..haa..that girl is certainly not an early sleep, an 'owl' i would say. Feeling troubled and plenty to pour out, i poured out to her and our chat last a while, before she going off to study again and me tossing and turning on bed.

Reached sch about 7:55am that day, the earliest i ever reached in my Year 3. Wahaha..i already got warning letter from the school. I cannot afford to miss any more lessons or i might have to repeat sch one more Year which i certainly don't want. I want to concentrate on my studies during this critial month - which means no work, less games, less outings and more studies!! I manage to finish what's supposed to be completed in 2 weeks, in 4-5 hours. Aren't i great? haa..not really actually cos nothing great can be completed within that short span of time. Nevertheless, i manage to complete.

Today went to school abit late, even though for the alarm CLOCKS i have..I have two normal alarm clock, one mobile alarm and 3 human alarm clock which is Donovan , Jonathan and my cousin. Thanks to some, i managed to reach school on time on the 1st day of school and only slightly later on the 2nd day.

Tomorrow, i'm going to get my pay. Hopefuly after paying off my 'debts', i will still be left some money and i'm going to save it up just in case of rainy days!! I've experienced enuff for the past few weeks, feeling like a beggar and thanks to my friends, i can still behave like a human being who still has that pocket filled with a few notes and coins..wahah...Tml is another submission, i shall finish up my last part of it now...woooo

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.