Thursday, January 19, 2006

This week's has nothing much in store. Actually was looking forward clubbing tml but then Don coincidentally sprained his legs. He asks us to go ahead, but i was thinking, what's fun without him. Already without Jon, now still without him? No la..cannot de..see don, i'm so good...treasure me more...I suppose we will go his house to jam and have steamboat instead. Hm...not a bad idea too.

My project's on the right track, now i've another problem.. I wanted to apply for Degree-courses but i don't know where i should be heading. I was thinking for taking up hospitality courses or some design courses - as in product design. Film's not bad too as i took film as my elective. Got that interest for it since last time, just unlucky my English ain't that good, that's why didn't manage to get into Film, Sound and Video course in Ngee Ann Poly. Hopefully, by the deadline, i should be able to apply for what i would like to pursue.

Yay..Finally..My Maple character has levelled up. Took me so long, finally it's able to wear the new clothes that i spend alot money on. Somehow, got cheated too..I shall train harder to get it to level 50 so that it can wear the complete suit..

Sis's fell sick. From her sms, i feel that it's quite serious. But she don't want to see doctor, she even wants to go sch and take the test. Seeing her like that, i was thinking..Studies in JC is already very tiring. Have to study study and study..if it's me, i would probably die from all the lectures notes..Hopefully sis can get well soon..

Today my lecturer was giving a lecture on partition. I must say this is the lecture that i gave my most attention to. Don't know why, i just feel that i learnt alot today - about parition. Glass partitions, concrete wall partitions..hmm..My lecturer also tells us something. He says, the reason why most of us sang so well in bathroom is because the space tends to be smaller as compared to a room. Furthermore, the tiles around it and small open spaces within the bathroom absorbs and also bounce off the sounds, making this 'surround' sound. He also joked that the reflected sound are your back up singer. That's why u tend to think that u sing better, thus increasing some people morale and even went for Singapore Idol Audition only to get "****" by Dick Lee or that 'Ah Lian'( Florence)..wahaha...i'll still try playing my guitar in the bathroom someday..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.