Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Tiring But Fun

Past week has really been very tiring for me..but indeed one of the best week i ever had..Last tuesday was the ENPEC camp which lasted from 6 Dec to 8 Dec which eventually extended all the way until 9 Dec because lotsa kids can't bear to leave the place..Finally my buddies Pass Out on 6 Dec and joined me in the evening for the camp. Although our job is to be a coach supervising and overlooking the whole event and kids, i feel that we are more like brothers and sisters to them. The whole event was fun but as i have to run about between school and work, it makes me exhausted. I felt tired, especially when night fall. The best part of the camp is when we were having soccer game with the kids at the park..it was fun, but unluckily, i somehow injure knee which was already injured. but the fun cures it all

On 8 Dec, i had my presentation..which went on very very smoothly which i never expected it cos i thought that with my tired and restless mind, i couldn't present well but luckily it turn out not to be so..as for the street soccer compeition later in the evening, it was a big disappointment. The last compeition that i can have in Singapore Polytechnic was just gone in 10 mins. 1st game was against my Junior..my team played hard but not well enough. I am very disappointed with myself for the performance i gave for i know i can do alot better than that. My stamina is deproving and i know something has to be done but can't.

The next day, my knee was more painful than ever. I went to sch with a tired body and mind and went home before school dismissed because i'm really too tired. On Saturday, i went to Gavian house and we jammed! Woohoo, i would say this time is the best jamming session because all of us were really into it, especially jon, i could see his efforts made weren't easy and although the results weren't that good, he already put his best and i really respect him for that. That very night, we went Clubbing!!! It's like the 1st time in so many months since we last clubbed together. It was very enjoyable and we saw lotsa pretty girls and pole dancing..some hot, some boring like sh!t..we went home and knocked out right after we showered..

Sis's at Hong Kong..What an envy..haa..she used to be the 1st person that came to my mind whenever i have problem but now she's at hong kong, i can't sms her much for i all it's very very enpensive to even send one sms. But i know she's always there for me, spiritually..Hope you enjoy yourself and i'll be waiting for u to come back..haa! Eat more Smelly beancurd!

During that week, i had some good and bad experience. I knew some of my friends more like Xue Ling. Besides that, i got to know fantastic people like Darren, Claire, Cindy and Jun Li. They were great people and fun to be with. However, i had a bad experience during the camp. Someone has been badmouthing me, and it's not just me but also my friends. How could we work together if she continue doing all this nonsense. I really feel like quitting my job but i can't for i have to finish what i'm doing. Til this day, i've totally seen through what kinda person, she can be a very nice person but at the same time, she can be the most 'poisonous' person on earth. Well, her bad points can't seem to overcome her good points..i'll see how it goes..meanwhile, i shall concentrate on my studies and wait for this saturday..YAY, going sentosa!!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.