Thursday, December 22, 2005

Argh!! I feel so furious..i actually went out of my house reaching her house..just to get her sms saying that she's not free..helping her students blah blah blah..can't she just inform me earlier?!!? Fine that's not important..i tried for tonight, she said she has some parent's dinner to attend..Fine...i said tml, she can't give me a confirm time..what am i to do..fancy me have to push all my activites away, change my schedule..oh Hell...Can't she more understanding..what's the point of telling him this student this, that student that..can't she try and understand me..i've got my own plans, all just to be ruined by her..ARGH!! Now i feel so pressurised..My buddies hasn't get their claim, we haven't get our pay..now our of us really feel as if we pay to work..oh what the hell...

Finally, i dyed my hair.Yay..today woke up super late..felt abit bad about it though..don't know why..Just now while dyeing my hair, one drop of that dye accidentally drop into an area near my eye, now my left eye hurts like shit..argh..Hopefully this time, the results would be good..i'll be waiting..

Yesterday bought quite a few presents..Yay!! I'm going to surprise one person. Hopefully this person will be very shocked when he/she (can't tell you if it's a she or he) gets my surprise. I'm now totally broke..ARGH!! Haa, i'm going to save money, for the Dream Theater concert that coming up..hopefully i can save that amount soon..

Christmas's coming soon! Yay..times flies, last year christmas seems like it was just yesterday. Still can remember very clearly how it was spent. Hopefully, this year, this christmas would be a fulfilling.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.