Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I got so inspired by two person Blog..Xue Ling's Blog and Xiaxue's Blog!! So much so that i am determined to enhance my blog..but still within my limits. I know i don't have the capability of making nice blogs nice them, however, i shall make my nicest blog. Got this skin for someone from the net and modified it myself. Gt to explore and browse more from the net and books to find way to make it more 'ROCK', Messy and er...nice? haa..i'll try my best..

Today got so irritated by those aunties. It seems like these Aunties are always dying to get seats, so much so that they hit and bang around just to drive their sticky and 'not-so strong' body through what they deem to be pile of easy obstruction form by polite and organised passangers to get to one seat. As if those seats has a $10 note on it. Omg! Kiasu Aunties will only make Singaporean more Kiasu for one Bus/Mrt ride will tells it all about us Singaporeans.

For once, bus fare is only of an mild amount, whereby most people could afford and yet within a few years, the fare increase so much so that it cause burden finiancially to some, even to me. Service is still the same and i don't see myself getting a more comfortable ride even i paid more then a few donkey years ago. Installing TV Mobile is a bad poor idea, fancy displaying it near each door, whereby the screen will always be blocked by some 'Big-Heads', within the video always lagging. oh..Sometimes i wonder what i am really pay for? For the comfort of me not needing to walk to my destination but yet get irritated by some irritating passengers?

Finally, i've finished the paper assignment given by my boss. I'm left with the book assignment. Rush it all til i drop dead..argh..come weekend come!!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.