Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Lonely Days are back...

The title of this post shall speaks for my feelings..hmm...sian, boring, lonely and feeling kinda sucky! Lonely days is here again..my died-hard buddies are all back to serving the nation - unwillingly..My nights will be boring..unless someone kind hearted soul is willing to chat with me til wee hours of the night..My days will be like day-dreaming..i just can't wait for weekends..Now weekends will be my best friends..come fast please!!

Finally my ears is not pain anymore. One more stud and i think it will take more than 2 weeks to recover for this newly pierced one is taking more than 1 week to heal. Poor Jon, he has to take out his piercing and replace it with a altered ear stick - one that he cut til very short by himself. I wanted to dye my hair too, but have yet to..don't when i should dye..when i feel like it bah..

Christmas and New Year's coming, i'm going get ready for the gift exchange party this sunday and the countdown..argh..can't wait..

Don, i believe u never do it..for this would never come out from your mouth..I'll be behind you for you are my best buddy..Fear not as we will go through this..I'll explain on your behalf and concentrate on whatever you are doing now..Wait eagerly for this holidays and rock and have fun!

Sis, hope you get well soon and do enjoy your last week in Hong Kong..hope you are having lotsa fun and come back soon...haa..can't wait

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.