Wednesday, November 30, 2005

GASTRIC!!

Here i am, sick yet again..This time, it's the terrible and torturous GASTRIC!! It all started on yesterday afternoon, i went home bending my body down, it's quite pain with me not realizing it might be gastric. So i went home, bathe and the pain started to gets deeper and this time, it's really pain. Tried to lie down, sit down, crouch and stand..none of the position can make me feel abit more comfortable. So i had my dinner and went to bed. Thiking that a short sleep would help to kill away the pain.

Woke up feeling more pain, then there's nagging from my parents, not wanting to hear anymore, i went to bed early, the earliest this sesmester i suppose. Then, my brother turned in, followed by my parents. Ptch black everywhere and the only sound that broke the silence is my groaning. The pain is unbearable. Whole night i didn't sleep well because of the terrible. I tried to bear with it all the way until this morning, i quickly rushed to the clinic downstairs. Went at 8:30am, in the end i have to wait until 9:15am to be consulted, cos the doctor only came in at 9:10am. Why does Doctor always come later than the opening time..Luckily, i was the 1st one to be consulted, went home, took my breakfast and medicine and went to sleep. Intending to go sch actually as there's stuff to be submitted tml but the pain was simply unbearable, making me feel weak and restless, so i informed my group members. Thanks alot for their understanding, i manage to have a good rest and i'm feeling alot better..just abit pain now...........

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.