Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Sickly Me

Just barely a day after i went for the medical checkup, and i'm sick..yes..yet again. This time down with serious flu..making me totally exhausted and tired..Today went to school very early..earliest time i suppose in this sesmester. This tells u how lazy i am. Haha..well, late and heavy sleeper i am.

Had the most work done this sesmester and i am proud of myself. But i am considered one of the last few students as my classmates are all already up ahead. Yes, i intend to stop slacking and start to work on my project. While consulting the lecturer regarding my project today, my flu started coming. It's very irritating with those liquid flowing down endlessly, making me frustrated and moodless to do my project after the consultation. Using my handkerchief even til it became wet, Eww...i know it's disgusting..haa! I tried to hold on all the way until 5pm, which is my dismissal time, and great i am, able to hang on til that late. Class started at 9am. Argh, this sesmester timetable sux big time,almost everyday follows office hours. When i reach home, i was in rather foul mood, because of my stupid nose. It's making me look like a clown because of the constant rubbing of the nose. I was dead beat and totally exhausted. Hunger further make me feel the torture and finally when dinner was served, i started regain my lost energy. After eat, i went to sleep because i'm really very restless. Woke up and all ready to charge for my project.

Although my nose is still not ok yet, i went on with my project as i mention earlier, i have to work on my project. Just popped one flu tablet and i guess i'm not in a drowsy state cos i'm starting to see blur image on this screen.haa..that's all for now..byee!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.