Friday, November 18, 2005

Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire

It's a day that i have been looking forward to recently..Because it's going to be the only day of the week i get to dismiss the earliest. I dismissed at 2pm, went to gym after that. Today my fitness dropped, didn't manage to do the number of targeted Chin-ups but instead, i gain 1 more KG! Haha..so glad..weeks of heavy meals certainly works on me now. I'm starting to see results. Today is the first time i run after i fall sick on Feburary. I intend to just run 1KM because it's been months since i last ran. I ran quite fast during the 1Km and by the time i finished running the 1KM, i felt abit giddy and feel like vomiting. Maybe it's due to the long period of time i haven't been running like that..

After that, i rushed home to get changed before proceeding to meet Anne and the kids. This time we are going to watch Harry Potter and the Goblet of fire. Certainly not a Harry Potter fan, i manage to get fascinated by this great series of Harry Potter ever since it 1st came out on screen. This time, although the story plot wasn't that fantastic, the whole concept and the way the story was acted was nice. Especially the part where the dragons get to appear on the screen. It was simply cool. Scenes and scences of exciting moments gave me suspense and eagerness to find out what's going to happen, unfortunately, it was spoiled by XinYi..Keep asking me question regarding it, making me abit irritated and moodless...haa..but luckily, the nice scenes kept me moving. The show actually lasted for 2 and a half hour. Didn't realise it..well, time flies..how true can this be..For thos Harry Potter Fans, better catch this show and i'm sure u'll like it..or rather LOVE it!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.