Tuesday, November 08, 2005

It's A New Beginning!

My year don't starts on 1st January. Instead, it starts right exactly on my Birthday - 27th October. A good beginning spells a good year ahead. Hopefully it's true. Things are starting to look better. I'm used to being 'lonely' at night. Occupied by games, projects and some other unnecessary sms-es. As always, i will always go school later than scheduled. Nevertheless, school's still not as stressful and that's because i'm still slacking as though there's no other people business. I shall work my project through slowly, i assure that there won't be any last mintue rush - will have last minute work but won't rush it..HAA!

Recently, i received 2 more presents. One from my sis (XingYun) and another from my buddy(Donovan). Coincidentally, both presents are wallets. That makes me abit stucked. I have to give up my old wallet which is Billabong-branded. But i don't mind as both wallets are just as nice and even more 'useable' than my previous one. But which one to use? I intend to switch between wallets occasionally. One bring to school while the other bring when i'm out hanging around.

Oh ya, Man Utd Won..Finally, this win came not easy. Overcoming lotsa nonsense ever since the past two defeats, Man Utd yet again show their pro-ness. This time to a damn cocky club - Chelsea. And surprisingly, it ended their unbeaten run of winning games, like what Man Utd did to Arsenal last season too. Cmon, Man Utd is not a team to ignored.

Reaching to this age is certainly now easy. Knowing lotsa people, learning lotsa thing and experiencing things that i have never experience before. I must say my 20 years is lived worthwhile.

For Sister,
Past few weeks/months, i have been neglecting my Sister. She's not my real sister but someone whom i regarded as one. Known her for a number of years, we maintained a good relationship and never fail to keep in touch with each other. We shared quite a number of woes/happiness etc together and from there, grown to know each other better. She's simply a sister that i never regretted knowing. Due to work and studies, i have neglected not long ago. Although she didn't say anything, i still felt bad cos certain time when she needed someone, i was not there. No matter what, she's still my sis and will always remain that way. If u are reading this. hope u can forgive me. Dui Bu Qi! It's been a long time since we last went out already, shall give u a big treat..please do let me know when u are free wor, hopefully before u leave for HongKong. Take care and Siblings Always!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.