Saturday, March 26, 2005

Yesterday i slept very late..at around 5am..Zouk was fun yesterday...so coincidental, sae cheryl they all...haha..the fashion show was kinda sux but the models were all like so tall..at least 1.8m!! Omg, i'm sooooo short..haha..I was sooooo hungry yesterday, ate one meal yesterday...den i was thinking...i'm already so skinny...still skips meals...lazy me! NO..i must eat more and exercise more

This morning woke up especially early, around 8 plus...feeling very very uncomfortable..i was like grasping for air..having alot of difficulty to breathe..feel like dying...can't sleep any longer so i woke up and wash up..
Den i played games with my bro..feeling much better in the process, hoping my parents faster come back home so that i can eat before taking the medicine...den i went online...saw my sis online...so happy..haha...cos recently projects has stopped me from chattin with her...i was touched by what she said in her blog and i would like to say this...thanks for all that your have assure me and i promise not to leave u in lurch, although u say it's not your fault, i din do my part too...

Miss your smile, Miss your happiness, Miss you sending gdnight messages to me, Miss the old You..
Hope you come back soon..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.