Monday, March 28, 2005

Haha...today was actually supposed to accompany Donnie to hospital..but end up both woke up late..haha..den he went to hospital by himself..I woke up when he called me..den i rushed to clementi..still, got there late..haha..PURPOSELY ONE LEH!!

den we ate a heavy lunch...and oops...i drink cold stuff, which is abit bad because it will only make me feel worse cos i'm still sick and on medication..hahaX..den went to play arcade..it seems like we played for quite long but it's only two bucks..very worth it..fun also..after that went to library, borrowed some html and photoshop books..all geared up to change this boring skins! I and donnie planned out schedules for this two weeks and seems like i'm in for quite alot of fun...but my driving lessons..aHH!! must chiong ah!!

Den went for theory test with last minute incomplete reading..wah...hopefully i can pass...but the test was rather easy..all asking stupid qns..hopefully i can pass...those reading this now...PRAY for me!!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.